IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

FallCon is ON!



Minnesota's premier comic book convention is upon us. It is this weekend. Fear it.

As usual, I will be an attendance at my artist table. I will be selling copies of my books, graphic novels, original art and prints. I will also be doing sketches for a resonable rate, either black and white or color.

Here's what's happening....
FALLCON COMIC BOOK CONVENTION
OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2006
MN State Fairgrounds - Education Building
1372 Cosgrove Ave - St. Paul, MN. 55108
10AM to 5PM Both Days - Tickets Available at the Door

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Ugh...I so wish I could go. Are you gonna be making the trip to MD for SPX this year? I was originally planning to go, but after a number of "setbacks," my plans were cancelled.

Oh, well. There's always SDCC next year.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

Hey, man -- I just wanted to say it was a pleasure seeing you at the show (I was the guy who had you draw the Starbuck picture). Always lookin' forward to seeing more of your work. :)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home