IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Lucifer Trade Collection

I REALLY have to stop reading the comments on Newsarama. Many are really flippant. Here, I can do it too.................

I read comics, And I post on comic blogs all day, And I buy your comic, so you better please me with your comic, or I'll totally knee-drop your comic, and I hope this comic fails, because I like to see comics fail because it'll be good for the comic industry if your comic fails, where I buy my comics from, and I hope all comics fail except for the comics by the only 5 creators that I like and so on and so on.

OK, a bad speller posted this on Mike Carey's Crossing Midnight Interview:

"of all the vertigo sereis this has the most chance of being seen at a libraries so the trade will defently help this series survive let's not forget that Lusifer had lowest sales of any vertigo title of its day but still saw a satisfactory conclution ."


From what I remember that was not true. To the end, the monthly Lucifer sold better than Swamp Thing, Losers, Exterminators and some others. But who cares, I don't understand the Vertigo death-watch by people with negative attitudes. There's plenty of superhero books out there to pacify people who don't care for super natural horror or thought-provoking, intelligent drama or attempts to do something new and progressive. I can cede that Lucifer may be more satisfying in large paperback chunks rather than monthly pieces, but the trades have been very successful and the singles allowed the series to live a full, complete life.

The point is, here are all the Trade paperbacks collecting the entire Lucifer series. This is what they look like. This is all of them in order from Book 1 to Book 11: Evensong. You can go to your comic shop or Amazon
and purchase this amazing fantasy epic for about $100.00. What a great present for the one you love.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

I wouldn't let the words of some insignificant jackass get you down, man. Especially when s/he can't even spell "Lusifer."

I run into this as a reader. People ask why I read what I read. I just tell them it's what I like. Some folks like supernatural horror or thought-provoking, intelligent drama, and some folks like guys wearing spandex while punching lots of people.

The unfortunate thing is that you simply can't please everybody all at once. There'll always be someone who doesn't like what you write/draw/paint/etc.

At least I like Lucifer, right? ;-D

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇
二奶 包二奶包二奶
男人外遇女人外遇外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇婚外情 婚外情
婚外情



外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 ,
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 外遇 外遇


徵信 徵信社
外遇


徵信社徵信社
外遇外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 外遇

外遇



外遇
外遇外遇
偵探社 偵探社
外遇 外遇
偵探社 外遇
偵探社 偵探社
偵探社 偵探社
偵探社 偵探社


婚前徵信
徵信社
婚前徵信
徵信社
徵信社
徵信社
徵信公司
徵信

外遇 外遇
婚外情 外遇
外遇


外遇
外遇
外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇

偵探社 外遇
偵探 外遇
私家偵探 外遇
偵探 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇

外遇
外遇
外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇
劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿喜帖
囍帖卡片囍帖卡片囍帖卡片囍帖卡片囍帖卡片
外遇外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇剖析 外遇調查 外遇案例 外遇諮詢 偷情 第三者外遇話題 外遇發洩 感情挽回 徵信社 外遇心態 外遇 通姦 通姦罪 外遇徵信社徵信社外遇 外遇 抓姦徵信協會徵信公司 外遇 徵信 包二奶 跟蹤 監控 徵信 徵信社 徵信 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信 徵信 婚姻 婚前徵信 前科 查址 個人資料 外遇 第三者 徵信社 偵探社 抓姦 偵探社 偵探社婚 偵探社 偵探社
偵探家事服務家事服務家電維修家事服務家事服務家事服務家事服務
家事服務持久持久持久持久持久持久持久離婚
網頁設計徵信社徵信社徵信徵信社外遇離婚協議書
劈腿持久持久
持久持久持久
劈腿剖析徵信徵信社
外遇外遇外遇外遇徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信徵信社徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社

BLOGO

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home