IGUANA.bannerBflat

Monday, May 14, 2007

Make A Donation, Get My Art--How Are You Doing?

Make A Donation Get My Art Update:

I've received just a couple reports of people not getting their art in the mail and I'm getting a little worried and a little paranoid.

How are you doing? Is everyone getting their art Ok? I receive just as many "Thanks!" and reports of artbuyers getting their envelopes just fine, safe and sound, so, for the most part, everything hunky-dory..

Keep in mind, this isn't an official shop or Ebay service. It's an Internet Garage Sale. Or, If you may, One of those grab-bags in the form of a taped-up shoeboxe you can buy at Ben Franklin for $1.00 and you don't know what it is until you buy it, when it actually contains some 10-year old batteries, shoelaces, a pack of chewing gum, and a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament of Elvis Presley.

Anyway...
Just to insure that everyone gets the best art for the buck (and that I get a fair amount for what I send), I put it in a basic envelope, sometimes with backboard, your address, USPS standard delivery. I can't buy delivery confirmation, Insurance (unless it's a high-price item) and I don't really keep a "record".
Sorry, no time to keep records, I have to keep making art!

If there's ANY problems, I promise to send out atleast one more "replacement" art but that's the absolute best I can do.

I have to send out 3 things today, Otherwise let me know how you're doing.

I hope everyone kinda likes what they get. and THANK YOU for the donations. I love you all. I'll totally invite you to my birthday party. Or maybe just a trampoline party.

I'm sending all sorts of crazy crap out. Look what you could get!!...



AYN RAND, The comic book! Actually, commisioned by Heidi Macdonald for the aborted Big Book Of Women.

But wait, there's more..



Cloak and Dagger!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

I would be HONORED to come to your trampoline party.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jason Truong said...

Thanks again for that piece you sent me. It just so beautiful!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Vaklam said...

Thanks for the art and the comics. I love them all.

In other news, Local #9 is awesome. I particularly like the section where Megan gets her car.

Brian Cooksey

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home