IGUANA.bannerBflat

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fallcon October 6-7, This Sat-Sun.

fallcon! FALLCON! FALLCON!!
At the Metrodome!

Actually, Fallcon is at the State Fairgounds. I'll be there with an artist table so please come by. Please! I'll be there 2:00-5:00pm Saturday and 10:00-5:00pm Sunday.

We need to buy a new car so come by and purchase some of my original art and books. I'm doing sketches too for $$$. I'm looking around the house now for other things to sell.

Last convention of the year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Too bad you're not gonna be making it to SPX this year. My fiancee and I'll be making our first Con outing this year to SPX.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you on Saturday. :( I hope you're well.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home