IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Local #11 Today



Local #11 is in stores today! Let us know what you think.
Here are the responses to choose from:

A. "I Love It!!"
B. "Meh"
C. "I Hate Megan!"


Special thanks to Chris Butcher, Kayla Hillier, and Eric Kim for helping with the Toronto photos. This was the heaviest photo reference issue yet, I spent forever pouring through images on the web trying to figure Toronto out. I couldn't have done the issue without their help, especially the scene of the Women's bathroom in the end.



I've been working on the art for the LOCAL COLLECTION this week. I did some little concept sketches that look like this. But I think we found the winning version for the final book. Exciting!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Truong said...

I choose A, out of sheer awesomeness!

11:13 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I can't believe Meg is a skrull.

Oh, uh, spoiler.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kat Vapid said...

I ate too much pineapple upside down cake.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

My choices are "A. I love it!!" and "D. Somebody please kill Nancy!!"

Yes, I made that last one up, but I greatly disliked her. Nancy's only saving grace came in Megan's life-changing decision in the final moments.

Sorry, folks. No spoilers here. You'll have to spend your hard-earned/stolen money just like me!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for the kudos! The Drake turned out FANTASTIC, true to life sir.

-Kayla

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home