IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pretty Pretty Vinyl Underground

Expert shark illustrator, Simon Gane, directed me to some color files for The Vinyl Underground #8. I love to see my inks under the palette of a real colorist like Guy Major and not a jive turkey colorist like me. They make pretty things sparkle in my eye balls. And I like to look at them on the bright, shiny computer monitor (no offense, paper).

VUGR8.01.600


P.S. You should really be reading this book, like, NOW. No other book I've ever worked on has more sex, drugs, and rock and roll. And SHARKS.


VUGR8.10.600

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Your inks look pretty sharp, my friend. And I've been reading the book since #1, so HA!
(Yes, I started reading a bit late, but that's not important right now)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home