IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, January 30, 2009

Northlanders: The Making Of

Northlanders Process

Some of you are probably looking at Northlanders and ask , "how does he do that?!". Well, this illuminates my painstakingly meticulous process for drawing the Vikings. Step one: I do this. Step 2: I do that. And DONE! Bada-Bing. Vikings--They're the wise guys of the 10th Century.

Anyway, I've been hit with a monsoon of busy lately. A lot of people are waiting for drawings and Commissions and I'll get to all those in about a month. sorry, it always takes awhile to get to everything.

Next week I'll be at New York Comic Con! My first one. I couldn't score an artist table but I'll be signing at the DC Comics area.
Here are my signing times:

SATURDAY
3-4pm
: SIGNING - DC/Vertigo booth

SUNDAY
2-3pm
: SIGNING - DC/Vertigo booth

I'm listed on the roster for Oni Press to appear at their booth but I don't have times for that. Maybe next week. Please come by. If you catch me at the booth I'll do a free sketch. Otherwise, it's Five buckaroos for lunch money.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

As a matter of fact, next week will be my first NYCC, too. And chances are I'll be hanging around the Oni Press table, so I'll have to catch you there.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...I forgot your birthday, didn't I. Happy 33rd! When you get back, I'll take you out for a beer, c/o my unemployment check!

-Andy

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man. And This is the year I don't go. You have fun man. It's a pretty good convention. I'd love to have stopped by while you were at the Oni table. That would have been tight. Oh well, at least I know I can always get into the con free. Someday I'll be able to go when other cool people I know are going.

Peace.
Good luck, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Or in your case, Funrama!

(yeah that was a bad joke, I know.)

-Will

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home