IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, October 05, 2012

NYCC 2012 Plans and Events!

Wondergirl 

I'll be at New York Comic Con in New York at the Javits Center, October 11-14!

My booth is Z3 in Artist Alley.

I'll be signing at the DC Entertainment booth at these times:

Friday 10/12



11am-12pm SIGNING (DCE Booth #1238)


Saturday 10/13

1-2pm SIGNING (DCE Booth #1238)

I'll be at my Artist alley table at very limited times on Friday and Saturday and I won't be at the show on Sunday.

I can do sketches at the show:

Black/White/Gray or Color on 9 X12 paper. These are about 30 min sketches. Color is more expensive.

I always need photo reference for characters that aren't mine.

I can do quick 5-minute sketches, but I expect to get a a tip of at least a few dollars. Not at Dc booth though, sketches are free there.

If an artist does work for you, Please tip him or her!

I'll attempt to get some nicer commissions done before the show but I may only get 2-3 done. I'm not sure. Very busy right now. Commission list is backed up for miles though, so I need to carve that down.

I'll only be bringing a small amount of original art, if there's original art you want to buy, let me know what you like.

I won't have many books for sale. Only The New York Five, Funrama #2 and some Saucer Countrys singles

Oh, and you just might want to pay attention to the Image Panel..........................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home