IGUANA.bannerBflat

Monday, April 16, 2018

Recent Commissions

Death (Endless)
Here are some recent art commissions I've done, in color and gray.

On art commissions:
If you commission a drawing from me, you're going to be unhappy with the wait. You will be disappointed with me that I didn't email you back right away and that I took a year to do your drawing. But, if that doesn't matter to you, then go ahead and commission a drawing. I don't take money upfront. You pay when I do the work.

On shipping and International shipping :
I'm raising shipping costs a dollar here and there, so don't be alarmed. If you live outside the USA, and I ship art to your country, it's now out of my hands. I can't do anything if it gets lost in International shipping (it rarely happens). If your art gets lost somewhere around the world, it should be said: I don't give out refunds for work I've done. But, if something bad happens, I don't leave customers empty-handed. We'll figure something out.

Thanks.

Prices:
9X12 inch paper, gray: $70
9X12 inch paper, color: $80 
shipping extra: $8 USA; $14 Canada;  $17 International

11X17 inch paper, gray: $120 
11X17 inch paper, color: $140
shipping extra: $9 USA; $16 Canada;  $22 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $40 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $40 extra for large paper.
I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer.
Judge Dredd
Mister Miracle
Local Austin Texas
John Constantine
Man-Bat vs. Batman
Zandar and Zarana
Winter Soldier
Cloak and Dagger
Sgt. Rock and Mademoiselle Marie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home